Hail Damaged Windscreens and Car windows
If you stuck in a Hail storm or cyclone the QLD SES recommend:
What to do if caught in a Hail storm …
- Where possible pull off the Motor way /Main road onto side road and shelter under an overpass or Petrol station.
- Turn on your hazard lights and avoid parking near power lines or under trees.
- Stay inside your vehicle and all persons/passengers/children should cover their face/head (Using: Towel, floor Mat, Hoodie, blanket) until the storm passes.
- Its safer to stay inside the vehicle as passing motorists may not see you and falling hail can cause injury.
- Tune in your Radio for SES or storm instructions.
Speedy Auto glass can remove the damaged windows,
vacuum smashed glass and
replace the glass within 24 hours.